Well it's finally here, the blogs first post ever was exactly two years ago today and this my friends is the 500th post in those two years. I'd like to think they landed at the same time by careful planning but accident had more influence than design. But such milestones can not go without some form of celebration so lets get started with..............
Who can resist a movie based on Greek Myth, given it's from the same producers as 300 it's bound to be eye candy but from looking at the images on the net I think it may make 300 look like a historical documentary but if you can ignore the costumes it's supposed to be a fun watch.
The Thin Red Line has been out a lot longer and has it's fans and detractors and is a bit weird but I did enjoy it so I have grabbed a fresh copy yesterday in the hope it will be interesting to someone.
Both DVD's are rated 15 and are Region 2 so some of you will need a multi region player or PC to play them.
I am loving my flocking powder so thought it a good idea to get another three packs so someone else can have some fun with them.
The four detail brushes (Series 98) shown above made by Rosemary & Co. Most useful to 15mm and down painters but also good for the small bits in the larger scales.
A couple of Leven Miniatures buildings, well actually £9 worth of them. The winner gets to pick which ones they want and I will order them and paint them up.
So on to the rules.
1. Simply comment on this post and any other follow on posts stating which prizes you want to win and you will be put in the draw for those prizes. If you don't state which you want you will be put in for all of them.
2. If you have a blog, link a post back here for a second chance (you need to let me know to be sure you get credited with the second chance).
3. Not a registered follower? Not a problem, leave a comment and a name and you get entered in the giveaway, just remember to check back as I may not be able to get into contact with you if you win.
4. Please only go for items you would want or get use out of them.
5. I will pick the winners on the 22nd, of September, two weeks from this post. All entries till this date will be counted but no entries on the 22nd can be included.
6. It's possible I will add further prizes as I look through my stash or see something I think is a good prize.
Let the games begin